Monday 9 June 2008

my-wardrobe enlists guest presenters for my-tv

I was excited to hear from a great friend, Jess Wood, In Style's Fashion Features Writer, that she is going to be one of the guest presenters doing a weekly stint on my-wardrobe.com's new my-tv channel. She's been doing a fair bit of presenting of late and has absolutely the right personality to make engaging viewing; she'll be in good company, with Grazia's Stefan Lindemann and The Times' Alice Olins also offering their insider tips.
////fabulous labels:
Two years or so on from its launch, my-wardrobe.com is proving a great online retailer, with a, exciting mix of designer labels. I am especially coveting the gold satin ruffle blouse by Gold Hawk, the blue sleeveless pussy bow blouse by Paul Smith and the Tara Jarmon black silk, bubble hem evening top. I also closely watched a dab Day blouse with an over-sized neck bow, but missed the boat, darn it!

No comments: