Sunday 13 July 2008

Grown up body shimmer from Michael Kors Beauty

As previously posted, my affection for sparkle - even just a touch - knows no bounds; I do have concerns that throwing a handful of Jones Tones pvc glitter randomly over my torso will no longer suffice, however, and am always on the look out for the more mature approach to body sheen.
This 'Leg Shine' stick from Michael Kors Beauty is one such option. Needless to say there's no rule saying that it is only for pins and can't be worn anywhere and everywhere (though possibly drawing a line at the face?), so I tried it out last night on my arms and 'decolleté', as the gloomy sky didn't shout bare legs at me. It added added a lovely subtle gold sheen, and a delicate waft of the Michael Kors's fragrance, a gentle but deep floral - tuberose? - scent (practising my 'nose' - usually with wine tho - so may be way off!). I am trying to illustrate the sparkle potential here, but needless to say my camera phone just doesn't quite capture the minutae of detail so not convinced it does it justice - although it does illustrate how practical the packaging is - glitter stays on the stick and your body rather than exploding everywhere!
Oh and digging my cluncky blackwood bangles - sourced from a family friend in her local market in Mozambique - stack em high! Perfect for accessorising a bright outsized floral print dress which needs strong jewellery to prevent excessive girlydom...

No comments: