Tuesday 24 June 2008

Putting on my festival face


Still on the festival tip, have decided to go all out and make a sartorial effort for Glasto this weekend, including actually putting some make-up on. This is mainly based on how rough I look in all the photos last year. I can't let myself fall so low again.
So quick pitstop into MAC after work today to pick up a luminescent Liquidlast Liner in Aqualine - a sparkling neon turquoise - to sport with my Paintpot (a creamy-eyeshadow) in Delft, a petrol blue metallic. Have the same liner in a gilt shade and it NEVER comes off, so in theory I can pass out in my sleeping bag and wake-up looking as fresh as a daisy (if daisy's wore full make-up). Am thinking dark, smoky blue eyes, ultra-wide electric eyeliner and - possible - a smattering of iridesccent glitter. Back to the Princess Sparkle persona of my university days. Lush.
Oh, and, very excited to learn that if you take six empty plastic or glass MAC products back to the shop, they give you a FREE lipstick of your choice. That's what I call recycling at its best. I'm saving.

No comments: